Grammarly licenses and other funding services


Grammarly licenses funded by the DoCS, as well as Cloud usage, services and expenses. Overleaf licenses available through the ZID

Grammarly licenses are offered through UniVie DoCS and there are still enough licenses available for DoCS students. If you are interested in a Grammarly license you can contact

Other licenses and funding services are also possible. For instance, Overleaf is officially available through the ZID (visit this website) and Cloud expenses (costs for experiments on AWS, GCP, …), Cloud services and licenses, from which doctoral research projects benefit, can be funded by DoCS.

Read more about the funding requirements here.

Grammarly official logo

Grammarly official website